Monday, January 16, 2012

Oriflame Haul

Hello Ladies!
After a long time I'm finally posting a haul. I'm so happy with everything I got in this Oriflame haul.

I wanted to buy more of their fabulous products but, I thought I should wait for next catalogue and its discounts. :)
Here is the first look of my haul.



I got -

Oriflame Nail Food and Nail Paint in Intense Pink worth Rs. 129+149 but after discount I grab it in 103+77 .

Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream + Face Gel.
This set of two was on discount. So being a product of Rs. 468, I got it in Rs. 374

Oriflame Beauty perfect blush - Fresh Pink worth Rs. 309 and after discount Rs. 247. ( Loving it.)

Oriflame Pure nature organic Tea tree & Rosemary Blemish solver worth Rs. 209 and with discount Rs. 167 and Absolute Concealer for eyes in pink was Rs. 149 but I got in Rs. 119.


Veryme Double Trouble in blue lagoon, again with a great discounted price of Rs. 95 and the original price was Rs. 119.


Oriflame Pure color On the Go Lipstick in Warm Fuchsia, original price Rs. 99 and after discount Rs. 50

On purchase of all of these I got this tiny jar of Seeing is believing multi benefits eye cream worth Rs. 500 and absolutely Free. 

Have you used any of these??

Love,

21 comments:

  1. wow great haul Vertu!!!Where did u buy all this from!!I'd love to buy..I'm rooting for oriflame products these days... :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruhie! I'm an Oriflame member, that's why usually take advantage of their discounts.

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of the nailpolish, can't wait to see it on your nails!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sure, The color is really pretty and will do a post.

      Delete
  3. Great haul :)..howz the nail food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siri. Nail food works good, it's for nail moisturizing and strengthening.

      Delete
  4. cute blog ! yes I'm open for following each other, follow me and I'll follow you back dear <3


    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seeing is believing eye cream -- fantastic product..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Used the lipstick but not sure of the color. BTW, new look of the blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a tempting post! really loved going through all the pictures and the details you have written so well on the post. Do let me know how you like Seeing is believing eye cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Saru - Thanks dear. Actually this shade washed me out. Doesn't suit me.

    @ Merica - Thank you soo much Marica. <3

    @ Coral Crue - Thanks a ton swts. Seeing is believing eye cream works well but takes time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG awsm haul vertu :D either i need to find an oriflame consultant or i need to become one :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Upasana - Thanks U. Yeah! sometimes they have great discounts so I shop as a member of Oriflame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have tried that Eye cream. It is not good. :(
    Love the nail paint <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ megha - Me too loved the nail paint.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your blog and your Oriflame Haul.. I am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Shruti. Will check out yours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to join oriflame anybody know how much i can get? Currently i am buying from www.istyle99.com at 40% discount. Can i get 40% discount or more after join oriflame. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments, so feel free to ask and share anything with me. Leave your blog's url with comment and I'll definitely come to yours. <3


Best Blogger TipsReceive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - It's Free:
Email rss